Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Screen Logic 2 interface questions....

1. Back To Top    #1

Las Vegas, NV

Screen Logic 2 interface questions....

I have a Pentair Easy Touch system, it came with a small remote to control the "on/off" functions of 4 AUX items. I am wanting to be able to control my system from iphone/ipad. When looking online it looks like there are 2 different things that I need to get in order to achieve this. Can anyone chime in and let me know what exactly I need in order to make this happen? thanks

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: Screen Logic 2 interface questions....

Welcome to TFP!

The only thing you absolutely need is a Pentair ScreenLogic Interface (520500), however, unless it is easy to run a cable from near your internet router out to the main pentair control panel, you will likely also want the Pentair Wireless Connection Kit Bundle (521964).
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3
    Northest PA - Lehigh Valley

Re: Screen Logic 2 interface questions....

Pentair has also been bundling a newer wireless connection kit with the Screenlogic interface as part number 522104 We've used a bunch of them, and they work great. The price of the bundled kit is the same as buying the adapter only, so you should buy the bundled kit.

tony c
    42,000 gallon gunite pebble pool with 1500 gallon spa/grotto and 500 gallon outdoor spa; Pentair i9 Intellitouch with i10x expansion panel. Controlled by Screenlogic 2/iPhone
    Intelloflo SVRS main pump, 6 whisperflow pumps 2hp to 3hp, Intellichem auto pH and ORP system, ic60 salt water cell, Sta rite 400k btu max e therm heater, Pentair 120k btu heat pump
    Monogram Custom Pools