Help needed in pool cleaning

Jan 31, 2015
Ottawa
Hi I'm new to Trouble Free Pool.
I don't even know if this is the right place to post my question.

I work recently joined a work , where I'll have to supervise the domestic issues of the people in an apartment complex. There are around 500 homes/ families and I'm kind of a fresher in the maintenance field. Thought Ill get some people over here. We have totally three pools, out of which two needs frequent maintenance in a month (perhaps). This is beacuse of the seasonal fall from the trees naerby. As a caretaker, I'm responsible that cleaning and junk removal has been taken care of. I have brwsed for a few services in homestars and redflagdeals and I found redbins.ca interesting. What I have come to know is that we're supposed to be provided with literally red coloured bins for waste deposit and the junk removal will be processed in typical weekly/ monthly patterns as and when required by the professionals. will this be of any help for my job?

Hi Cindy,

I can't advise you on the waste bin situation at all sorry. If you have some specific pool questions, perhaps we can help. Our advice is geared toward home owners, so we may be limited in what we can suggest for your public pools. If you have some pool issues, let us know so we might be able to work through them with you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.