Polaris 380 quick disconnect

Jul 14, 2012
Hello,
The quick disconnect on my polaris 380 has cracked in several spots and needs to be replaced. The issue is that I believe it is an older version, I think from around 2004 or 2005 perhaps, and I can't seem to find the part number or the part itself on a variety of online pool sales sites etc. Any suggestions ? I attached a picture of the quick attach.
I also need to replace the back up valve as it tends to blow at least partially all the time and rob the cleaner of pressure. The clear hose that actually attaches to the cleaner head has become quite hard and tends to steer the cleaner etc. I plan to just buy some clear tubing from Home Depot perhaps, is there any particular kind I need to get ?
Thanks for any suggestions! I really can't complain about this cleaner, having had it since 04-05 with few to none issues, it just needs some maintenance.

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 55
I have looked everywhere for this bad boy and I think I found it.

Part Numbers: D23 Quick Disconnect Adapter, 412-007 Bushing, 412-007 Elbow, D31 Strainer Housing - Clear, D36 Strainer, G52 - Back Up Valve.

This style is super old, like Pre - 91 old

Hey,
Thanks, I greatly appreciate the reply. I had no idea it was that old. The 380 itself I'm sure is from around 04-05, but I guess this was a leftover part I found somewhere. From the parts you have given me it takes care of everything except the white plastic " female" side of the quick disconnect that is spring loaded right under the clear strainer housing. Any luck on that part?
Perhaps I should consider replacing the disconnect setup with the more modern part.
Any suggestion on type of house for the clear part right above the cleaner?
Thanks again for any replies!

cleaners_polaris_180_hose.gif

Where is it on this list?

It appears to be part number 6 on the 91 and prior part list. For the 10ft clear hose that is actually going into the machine, I simply cut it and insert the back up valve into it?
Sorry to ask so many questions, but I do appreciate the replies!

It appears to be part number 6 on the 91 and prior part list. For the 10ft clear hose that is actually going into the machine, I simply cut it and insert the back up valve into it?
Sorry to ask so many questions, but I do appreciate the replies!

That part is a D26. The hose can be taken off the old valve and popped on to the new one. make sure to secure it with the nuts

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.