Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello from Central California

1. Back To Top    #1

Fresno, CA

Hello from Central California

Greetings everyone, we currently have a 26 year old pool that is about to undergo a simple renovation. We'll be going from a white plaster finish to a Wet Edge Pearl Matrix finish in Mediterranean color. The tile is also being replaced and an accent tile border at each of the steps and the swimout will be added to liven up a boring rectangular pool. I'll try to put up some pics during the process. I'm also contemplating going to a variable speed pump and SWG chlorine system but have not made up my mind yet.

15' x 30' 18,000 gal IG pool with 6' x 6' 500 gal IG spillover spa. Wet Edge Pearl Matrix Finish in Mediterranean Blue. Pentair Quad DE60 Filter with Pentair Intelliflow VS filter pump and Pentair 3/4 HP pool cleaner pump. Teledyne Laars 400,000 BTU heater, Polaris QT spa blower, Polaris 380 pool cleaner, Taylor K-2006 test kit.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: Hello from Central California

Welcome to TFP!
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry
    Sebring, Florida

Re: Hello from Central California

Welcome to the forum. Renovations are very interesting. We hope you'll share some pics!
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School