Labrador Ultimatum

He is beautiful, I grew up with a Sandy coloured lab back in the UK - my brother named her Sandy - clever huh? lol. She loved the beach and water - I was always getting into trouble for letting her go into the sea - a long car ride home with a very smelly wet dog isn't the best end to a day.

LOVE that waterfall into your pool - I'm so envious right now.

Thanks for the kind words!
Karen-luckily not a digger and the landscaping has survived, but coming home to many sticks of firewood floating really makes us wonder why we keep him....wood-bark sinks & also stains, just saying :)
Molly-Sandy is a great name for the yellow's. Dice also loves the surf and will actually get up on a board.
Lacey-I can only imagine, I'm sure Gus lives on in your heart! Sadly our dogs are so short-lived. Our next drama-moments with Dice will be fighting to see who takes him when our son moves on to college this year.

Dice stays with the pool. Cuz he said so! The son can always visit! I mean... that's what he told me. :mrgreen:

Love his hair cut! My Rottweiler needs one!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Dice stays with the pool. Cuz he said so! The son can always visit! I mean... that's what he told me. :mrgreen:

Love his hair cut! My Rottweiler needs one!

..well then it's decided! I'll tell my evil-spawn that you said so and then add that you told us Dice needs the pool for therapeutic proposes as well as his mental well-being. You know, with all the current focus on canine-psychology, it could damage him immensely if we remove him from the pool environment he's accustomed to! sorry, too much coffee ;)

It's a done deal then... And I think it's in Dice's best interest to stay with the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.