Hello to all,
Pool has been operable for almost 1 week now and I need to brush and vacuum it.
The PB is not around at this time, so I was wondering what I needed to do to get the pool vacuum working. Here are some facts:
* Plaster was completed last monday, acid washed tues and filled Wed/Thur of last wk
* Pool walls and spa are a pebble sheen finish
* When pool was filled, pump was turned on and has been on 7x24 since Fri of last wk. Water is over flowing from spa into pool. I put drain baskets in skimmers
* There are 6 PVC pipe openings on the pool wall and one in the tanning shelf
* Pool has a few leaves in it, but it also has some small rocks [looks like grout chunks] and end slices of PVC.
* PB has not provided pool school yet.
* At suggestion by forum members, I did buy a TK-100 test kit and auto stir stick.
Where and how do I hook-up and start vacuum, then shut off back to where I started?
Can the vacuum suck us the rocks and plastic debris?
Do I brush first, then vacuum, which would seem logial to free-up any loose peeble sheen pebbles to bottom of pool?
Thank you very much,