Well the time has come to build in South La. This is my first bid, a reputable builder who has shown us some very nice pools he's built. What do you think of the bid? $41K
1. Freeform type pool 454’ Salt water pool with 94’ perimeter.
2. 3.5'-7' Deep.
3. Plans and permits.
4. Liability and workers comp coverage.
5. Layout, excavation and form.
6. 3/8 Steel rebar to be placed at 10” intervals.
7. Shell to be a minimum of 6” thick.
8. 12” beam around entire pool.
9. 1/4 inch poly void spacing caulked for expansion between coping and concrete.
10. Required grounding of pool shell, decking and equipment.
11. (2) Skimmers with dedicated lines, 2 anti-vortex main drains with dedicated line. All
plumbing within 35 feet included. Anything over is extra.
12. (4) Returns with directional eyeballs.
13. Customer to supply electrical to pool equipment location. Builder to
supply from there to all pool equipment including lights etc. If my electrician needs
to run the supply line to the panel he usually charges me $2 per linear foot. You
want my electrician to run the feeder line before hiring someone if it is needed. He
will charge me about $100-$125 to do it if necessary.
14. Stone coping for pool same as my other pools. Customer to choose waterline tile
with $6 dollar allowance per sq. ft.
15. (1) Pentair Legend Pool Sweep.
16. Plaster to be customers choice "Diamond Brite" (water color series is very nice).
17. (1) Pentair Variable Speed Whisperflo...top of the line pump.
18. Pentair CNC 420.
19. Pentair Easy Touch 4 Panel with IC 20 Salt Cell Generator.
20. (1) Pentair white pool light. You can upgrade to color for about $350 each.
21. (1) Set of 3 Bubblers on the tanning bed.
22. (700’) Concrete with Sundek cool decking (customer to choose color).
23. (1) Year warranty on entire pool.
24. (3) Year Manufacturer’s warranty on equipment.
25. (10) Year warranty on Diamond Brite Plaster.
26. Lifetime non-transferable warranty on gunite shell.
27. Landscaping by other.
28. Grading by other.
29. Gas Line by other. I have someone to do this if necessary. $25 per linear foot.
30. All start up chemicals, pole, net, brush, vacuum hose & head included.