Best time to buy?

Makes sense. I was more wondering what if any pool stores or online sites offered discounts or coupon codes to purchase. Just need some of the plastic sets you assemble and weight down in an above ground. Thanks!

The pool store where I bought my steps said they only order once per year (fall or spring, can't remember) and that the price is the same all year but less availability the deeper into summer you get. I don't know how accurate this is or if is the same for all of the pool stores. It doesn't really make sense to me but that is what I was told.

Try doheny.com they have sales all the time. I have gotten some good deals from them after Labor Day. Also, have you tried Craigslist or eBay? IF you live in or close to a larger town, you might find people selling exactly what you need for a deep discount on Craigslist.

I would definitely check Craig's List. If you can't find a deal, check online and shop around. Good luck in your search!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.