Can you have a separate spa schedule with no heat?

Jan 13, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Hi,

Have an easytouch system. The SPA circuit has heat by default. Can I setup another circuit to control the same valves without heat? Basically I'd like to turn on the spa 5 to 10 minutes a day on a schedule to suck stuff off the bottom and keep it clean. But I don't need the heat for that, it would be a waste. Can I do that with these units?

TIA!!

Curious if you get a solution. I wanted to do this for the same reason (esp in the summer wanted some circulation in there). I ended up setting it to go on for 30 minutes, but kept the heat temp below the actual water temp, so the heater wouldn't kick in. Then I would manually raise the heat when I wanted to use the tub (in the summer use it infrequently, so not a real pain...) Would be good to have it correctly set. Also on Easytouch4.

There is a configuration setting within easytouch the disables the auto on heat when moving to spa mode - can't think of it off the top of my head and the name is not obvious but it's definitely there

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.