how to wire a hayward eco star and pentair ultratemp to run together

calima

Jan 19, 2015
calima- COLOMBIA
Hi all
I have an Ultra Temp pentair heat pump that needs to be connected to my Hayward Ecostar pump so they can run together and have my water warm enough all the time. I don't have any automation system because I want to use the interface that comes with the Ecostar.
Two questions:
1-How should I wire the HeatPump and the Ecostar so they can run together taking advantage of the Autoset function included on the control panel? This function allows the heat pump to sense the water temperature and start it.
2- What wire should I buy if I want to install the Ecostar control panel in a remote location? (it allows to go as far as 500 feet away)

How to wire together a Pentair UltraTemp and Hayward Ecostar

Hi all
I have an Ultra Temp pentair heat pump that needs to be connected to my Hayward Ecostar pump so they can run together and have my water warm enough all the time. I don't have any automation system because I want to use the interface that comes with the Ecostar.
Two questions:
1-How should I wire the HeatPump and the Ecostar so they can run together taking advantage of the Autoset function included on the control panel? This function allows the heat pump to sense the water temperature and start it.
2- What wire should I buy if I want to install the Ecostar control panel in a remote location? (it allows to go as far as 500 feet away)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.