New Pool Build Kingwood TX

My wife's Anduze pots have finally arrived They are definitely "Texas sized". With the Calamondin trees added on Saturday we are now done. The next pool project will be a outdoor covered structure on the far side of the pool but that will have to be next year.

anduze.jpg

This is one of my favorite pools. I love those benches. The pots are amazing. The colors match the tile nicely. I like the umbrellas around the pool. Are those umbrella bases permanent or portable? This is very picturesque. Love love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone.

Jannylee53, the umbrella stands were purchased on Wayfair, I think, and they can be moved around the pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That's it kimkats. My wife was told by the folks at "Big Tex Tree Nurseries" that these are cold tolerant and even though it has been a couple of years since we a hard freeze we had to pick a citrus tree that cold tolerate cold since the 2 pots are huge and I tied in a sprinkler system to supply water and a 12 guage line to allow for up lights at night. Both the water supply line and the 12 gauge landscape lighting wire were run under the deck and then up through the pot. In effect, making these pots unmovable. Here is a night time shot so you can see the up lights.

Nighttime.jpg

Great job! This is the look I want for our pool finish and coping. Is this Stonescapes French Gray or Pebbletec French Gray? I see your siggy says Stonescapes but another question said Pebbletec. I don't want to pick the wrong finish if I'm going to copy you!

Pool cabana almost done. With all the permitting requirements in Houston, if you lot is greater than 15,000 square feet add an additional 2-3 months for any project which requires an impervious surface. Hopefully done by first football game. I have 4 in-ceiling speakers in the cabana all connected to Sonos. When the Samsung gets hooked up I will be able to watch football games, movies from the pool and hot tub with sound connected to Sonos so it will stream in all my backyard speakers and in the house if I want. Sonos is not cheap but it is fantastic.
Cabana.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.