Seating area - already constructed pool

Psigno

Nov 2, 2014
harrisburg NC
Since the weather is to cold to swim, i have been staring at my pool thinking....

has anyone seen an easy way to add a bench or seating area to the pool, that is already made? I bought a house and the pool was there. The people evidently didn't entertain as much as my wife and i. We would like to put a sitting area in the pool. I have seen those stools with LED lights. Great concept, just want other ideas. Ideally we would love a swim up bar, but i dont think that will happen....

if this is in the wrong thread i apoliogize

If you were planning on re-plastering, you can certainly have benches added in the shell. There are many remodel threads which have done things like that.

Or there are the stools which would be easier, cheaper and mobile. Like the lighted ones or these adjustable ones (that I have considered getting): http://www.thealloutdoors.com/

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.