el duderino

Jun 15, 2008
Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Any experience with this plaster product? It seems to be a good option, but there is very little info out there on it. Can anyone comment on the longevity and price?

I would also love to see some pictures of some pools finished with the beadcrete.

thanks

I have no clue about beadcrete but...

You can use Google Image Search to look at pools with beadcrete.

I just plugged it in as beadcrete pools and came up with a good bit of photos.

Good Luck! 8)

Thanks for the replies. I will do the google images search..great idea. I have seen some pics, but haven't seen any in person. I did search here and have read all the threads. Still trying to get a little more info and reviews on the product. It seems to have been around for quite awhile, so I'm a bit surprised I can't find a little more information.

I will ask my PB about it, as I know they've done one recently and see if I can get more details and hopefully check it out in person.

We had Beadcrete installed in our pool May '08 after we saw a sample the PB showed us. We loved the look and it is beautiful, but we were shocked at the cost. We swallowed the cost-shock and had it done, but in hind-site I don't think I would do it again because the cost was WAY too much compared to other products. But everyone that sees it always comments how beautiful and unique it is.

Here are some pictures of the pool and the beadcrete plaster.

2513050969_b141f95863.jpg

2799957760_2e0a26e398.jpg

2528667102_6b7c7e46a7.jpg

2799112083_cd70fbb0bb.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.