Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Can I automate my system with Aqualink or something like that?

1. Back To Top    #1

Can I automate my system with Aqualink or something like that?

I have a pool that is about 8 years old. The heater, which controls the pump, is a Jandy Lite2 heater. I also have a Jandy Aquapure 1400 SWCG. Can I hook this up to something like Aqualink to automate the system and control it from my iPhone and/or my Control4 Home Automation syste\m?
    Vinyl 18'x36' in-ground 100,000 L, Jandy Aquapure 1400 SWCG, Jandy Lite2 heater, StaRite System3 filter, Evac tube solar heating panels

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Can I automate my system with Aqualink or something like that?

It is always possible to add an automation system. Some of the available models support control from an iPhone. However, with a relatively simple setup most people do not bother doing this, as there is little that needs remote controlling.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Re: Can I automate my system with Aqualink or something like that?

have a look at the zodiac Z4 automation system, very simple to install and it can control your heater as well. Add the iAqualink to it and you can use your phone etc.

http://www.zodiacpoolsystems.com/Pro...uaLink-Z4.aspx
    16,000lts Fibreglass, Magna Mineral Pool Water
    Jandy CV340 Cartridge filter, Zodiac TRi SWC, Z4 iAqualink, Jandy Laminar Jets, Solar Heating, Spa Jets with Jandy 1.5hp Epump operating everything.