Pentair Legend Cleaner Hose Replacement

Nov 29, 2011
Magnolia Texas
I've got a ten year old Pentair Legend cleaner. Other than replacing items such as swivels and floats it has worked well over the years. I have noticed both the sweep and feed line hoses are now getting really stiff. Going on line I see they want a "platinum" price for the feed line assembly. Does anyone know if another brand such as Polaris can be substituted for the Pentair feed line? They seem to be quite a bit less costly.

The Polaris feed and sweep hose went on and work just fine. I ended up trimming the sweep hose a bit as it was longer than the old Legend sweep hose. The cost difference on the feed hose was about $45 less and the sweep hose was about $5 less. I did end reusing my old wall pressure relief valve as it's only a couple years old and still works fine. So I've got the Polaris as a back up if mine goes bad in the future.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.