Hi. Just plastered on Friday using diamond brite Tahoe blue. I will share my original reading an plan of attack with you, would love to hear your thoughts:
Original Start-up readings (county water):
Free Chlorine: 0.21 ppm
Total Chlorine: 2.11 ppm
Combined Chlorine: 1.9
On day one I added one gallon muriatic acid, and the sequestering agent to avoid stains.
On day two (today) I added 5 lbs of alkalinity.
Day three (tomorrow) I will add supercharge shock 1lb, another half gallon of acid and then the stabilizer in the afternoon.
I will then take measurements on Tuesday (day 4) and based on those try to keep ph closer to 7.2, alkalinity closer to 100, and calcium from 200 to 400.