3 ton jumping rock/waterfall

itried

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 12, 2014
Angleton, Tx
Hi all, newbie from Texas. Not sure if this is the correct place to post or not. Just now putting things together for a build. My wife and I are thinking about a jumping rock/waterfall. The one builder we have spoken to suggested 3 tons worth of rock for the jumping rock/waterfall. Just wondering if someone has a picture of how large that is? We're have a hard time visualizing what this. Freeform pool 32x18 is what we're thinking. Any pics or Info would be greatly Appreciated.

Welcome to the forum!

There will likely be someone who can picture you with something close. Your builder should be able to give you a good idea of dimensions as well.

I know there is nothing like pictures though, so maybe someone will help you out. Good luck on your build, and enjoy the forum.

Glad I could help. You can't tell but there is a bench under the waterfall. You can sit on it and your head is under the center large rock.

With that much length of waterfall (the three rocks worth) I can run the 1.5 hp pump on 1/2 or 3/4 flow (via a divert valve) and it is good. It's quite loud so with people in the pool I wouldn't want much more flow.

Who is your builder?

Hi all, newbie from Texas. Not sure if this is the correct place to post or not. Just now putting things together for a build. My wife and I are thinking about a jumping rock/waterfall. The one builder we have spoken to suggested 3 tons worth of rock for the jumping rock/waterfall. Just wondering if someone has a picture of how large that is? We're have a hard time visualizing what this. Freeform pool 32x18 is what we're thinking. Any pics or Info would be greatly Appreciated.

Check out our pool we have a 4 ton and a 2 ton.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
photo-20.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

photo-19.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC06098.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That's 6 tons of rock. The driving rock was 1500lbs. if I remember.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.