Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: IntelliChem question.....

1. Back To Top    #1

IntelliChem question.....

I have the same issue as in this post.

I just installed the Intellichem unit. I have a IntelliChem controller and Intellichlor IC60, and the Intellichem is not showing up on the Intellitouch wired panel. I have the Intellitouch i7+3 panel. The Intellitouch wired panel inside only shows the Intellichlor chlorinator's settings. I have checked the Intellichem box on my Screenlogic 2 interface. I have the Intellichem set up as acid pump (relay 2) and Intellichlor. The screen on the Intellichem unit seems to be working fine, and ORP and PH are looking fine. The whole idea of getting the the intellichem unit was to manage the water chemistry without having to go to the equipment pad. The Screenlogic 2 application on my phone and computer show the Intellichem, but no readings except salt level. Any suggestions?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: IntelliChem question.....

I had a Pentair service technician upgrade the Firmware on the IntelliTouch indoor and outdoor panels to 1.160. Now the Intellichem shows up and I can control it via the indoor panel.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: IntelliChem question.....

Thanks for sharing the solution you found!
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School