TS Fay in N. FL

G

Boy is it wet!. My power was out for a while but it's back now. I hope it stays. I've been through a LOT worse but this is a very wet storm!
Edit: kind of fun to watch the rain go sideways.

Hello waterbear,

Hope you're faring fine as Fay finally fades. And thanks again for the reply to my "Introduce Yourself" message a week or so back.

Last Saturday Julie pointed out that a hurricane was due in St. Pete in 2 days and I was flying out that afternoon for 4 days. Very pleased she was. So would it make you feel better to know that the storm coming there instead of here got me out of the doghouse?

Probably not ... but hoping you stay dry.

Cheers, Gary

Yep, I survived. Have not had time to even look at my pool, Been busy with work. School has started and the kids are back and I've been busy getting back into the swing of things after having the summer off and just working with pools!

Man, you guys got nailed...and now another one is near Haiti, I think I heard. Hope the season isn't too hard on FL. In VA we got the worst of Camille in 69 (I was 1 yr. old, but boy, are there some stories around here about whole portions of mountains collapsing, etc.).
We still get alot of flooding from some of those things, so I can't imagine what it's like when it lands in FL.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.