Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Some jets not working Imperial Monarch by Jacuzzi

1. Back To Top    #1

Some jets not working Imperial Monarch by Jacuzzi

Hi, Our Imperial Monarch Spa from Jacuzzi is exactly 10 years old and has given us relatively problem free use. It was last drained a few months ago and used a dozen times since. Last night when I was in it all the jets seemed to be working initially. After moving to another side after 10 minutes I noticed that one jet in the middle of one side was not working. I adjusted the jet nozzle in and out as well as turned on and off the jets switch for that side all to no avail. Than I went back to the other side and found all of the jets on that side no longer working. I repeated the procedure for those jets on that side with no luck. Any trouble shooting tips that you can share will be greatly appreciated.

2. Back To Top    #2

Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex, TX

Re: Some jets not working Imperial Monarch by Jacuzzi

Welcome to TFP!

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your hot tub. Lots of hot tub/spa owners here so someone should be able to help out!
    14K Freeform Gunite w/60% Blue Quartz plaster, Quad DE filter, Intelliflo VS Pump + Booster for Cleaner, Aquacal Heat Pump

3. Back To Top    #3

Peoria, IL

The one isolated jet that was not working could be an internal on that jet that went bad.

The whole side sounds like a pump or fuse for the pump gone bad or blown.

Is it a 2 pump tub? Mine (not Jacuzzi) has 2 pumps. One 2 speed pump runs thru the heater and to one side of the tub. The other is a single speed pump that goes to the other inside of the tub.

I assume that side has worked since you did your drain/refill?

Do you hear a click when you hit the button to turn that side on or no?

If it is a single speed pump I wonder if you had a gate valve under the tub that failed and slammed shut? Not likely but have seen stranger things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    30x20 vinyl IG, Hayward SD60 with Pentair Dynamo 340219 2HP pump, Compupool CPSC24 SWG, Hayward H200FDN heater. APC automatic pool cover.
    Central Illinois

4. Back To Top    #4

Orlando, FL

Sharkline Reprieve 15x52 (3/14). Still using Intex 2650 Sand Filter with Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 3/4 HP pump (6/15). Solar Cover cut into strips for easy removal, (2) 2*10 Space Saver solar panels. Swim Jet HD Robot (by Aquabot) (3/15). Chlorine Liquidator (4 gal). 4 person hot tub. Hard pipe is the way to go for improved flow! Retired Lil Shark (3/15). Starite Max E Therm 333k BTU Propane Heater w/ 24 gal tank (7/15).