e90 error code on my intex purespa

Dec 6, 2014
Chandler, AZ
Split by moderator. Please start a new thread for your own questions as you will likely get faster help that is specifically for you and avoid confusion in another member's thread. Thanks, jblizzle

I am getting an e90 error code on my intex purespa any suggestions on how to fix it

Ok after research i guessed that there was a reset button on the impeller motor. I was wrong. While cleaning and dumping the spa i knocked the pump system over, this jar knocked the impeller out of its bearing gasket which prevented it from working. The motor is on the bottom of the system with easy access. 3 screws for the motor and guard and 5 to open the impeller chamber. The power connection is also an easy disconnect. It is working fine now. Try this fix first....

thank you so much for your post.We had also knocked the pump system over, so I recommend to anyone else owning this unit to dump the spa away from the pump unit. My husband followed your directions and now the heater is working fine with no E90 message! Yeah! also, he noticed the rubber gasket around the pump was loose, put it back on correctly, and the unit is now noise free for the first time since buying it. Thank you again!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.