Where Do I File A Complaint ?

gwegan

TFP Expert
Apr 19, 2013
Sacramento, CA
So I have been using TFP and the BBB method for the past two years.

This morning, after a major storm, heavy rain and leaves blown all over ( insert short word for very hot place ending in ll) I went out to survey my pool. In the overcast morning light I COULDN'T SEE THE WATER LEVEL ON MY TILES.

Yep, with a pile of leaves in the deep end, scattered leaves through the pool, my water was so crystal clear I had to bend down to determine if my water had climbed above the top of the tile. My CC, even with a pile of leaves in the pool, was zero!

Now this is a major problem -- My pool is so clear I can't see the water level!! Ok I wear bifocals and a hearing aids --- but crystal clear -- after a storm?

I am a layed back guy--- I confess I an not a total true believer and check my water daily ---- heck -- I sometimes go a week allowing the Steiner pump to do its thing. And my pool is this crystal clear??? Maybe my wife has secretly hired a pool service?

Maybe we need to require TFP dye in pools for old guys like me.

I already claimed poster child for tfp , sorry !!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If you look close enough you will see both of my main drains, perfectly clear from across the yard on a cloudy day!!!!!!

IMG_2741_zpsca984b02.jpg

One way that I can tell that there is water in chem geek's pool is that the light is travelling at only 224,900,569 meters per second vs its full speed of 299,792,458 m/s.

Also, as light travels through the water, some frequencies of light are absorbed. Therefore, applying absorption spectroscopy, we can deduce the presence of water by the characteristic banding patterns.

In addition, the analysis also indicates that minerals such as calcium and sodium are present, which further supports the conclusion that there is water in the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.