My ODK Build in Houston

When I built my island, i have it on the trex boards to get it off the concrete patio and with the "grooves" facing down, there are a few small channels for water to flow under slightly and I then covered the entire floor of the inside of the island also in the trex with grooves in the same direction. I have no metal or item storage on the concrete directly. I think based on the feedback above use the Hydroban type of coating since I am in the holding pattern currently due to the holidays and occasional rain.

20141202_181326-M.jpg

that is incredible! I just moved into a new house and im trying to figure out to make an outdoor kitchen. This summer over some brain beer, i should put it together in my head. You are however far more organized then i, by making blue prints on the computer. Im pretty sure mine will be sketched on a cocktail napkin, and this will cause me 397 trips to home depot and lowes.

One question, did you design all the modules yourself, or had the plans you followed? I've never framed something like this before, so a little worried about screwing it up...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Jabooh1 - Amazing build - the kitchen came out perfect. I'm in the research and planning process right now and have a few questions that I hope you don't mind answering:

Are you still have success with the Blaze grill? Where did you buy your outlet covers and low voltage lights? I really like that look. Do you have a part number by chance? Did BBQcoach custom make any of your design or did everything you buy already come as a module?

Really appreciate your thoughts.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.