Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Looking for a remodel in Phoenix

1. Back To Top    #1

Looking for a remodel in Phoenix

So we have a pool with a rolled beam at the top. This has caused the pebble at the waterline to crack in several places. Anyone in Phoenix have any recommendations on someone who can chip out old pebble, put new waterline tile and remove the rolled beam.
    So far I have received two bids and they were about $1,400 apart. Here is the kicker they were from the same company. Neither I guess knew they had each made an appointment to come give an estimate
    Almost forgot I also have a faux rock waterfall that needs to have a new coat of whatever they are made of and painted /sealed again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    13k IG pebble pool w/waterfall, 1hp whisperflow pump, pentair ccp320 cartridge filter
    Circupool SI45+ swg
    TF100 +speed stir Taylor 1766 salt test

2. Back To Top    #2
    Litchfield Park, AZ (PHX metro area)

Re: Looking for a remodel in Phoenix

I used Presidential for my build and I know that Matrix311 used them for his pool remodel as well.
    Chris - aka cwescapexlt4x4
    (Build 8/26/14 - 10/17/14) in-ground Presidential Pools 14K gallon salt water pool Pentair Inteiliflo pump, Clean & Clear filter, in-floor cleaning,
    LED light, 3' sheer spill, 2 benches, large Baja step. / Pergola by Booth Built 19W x 14D // Outdoor Kitchen, W/Primo grill and BBQ Coach kit for the island.