New Construction in NJ - A lot of questions

Re: New Construction in Marlboro NJ - A lot of questions

I can tell you that I had an AquaCal SQ156 139K BTU heat/chill pump and it was defective. It worked, but it made an annoying whistling sound that got louder by the hour and it was disturbing to hear by the pool (think fingernails on a chalk board).. Aquacal was great about it and replaced it for free but it turns out they discontinued the model I had and so they replaced it with a 126K BTU unit.

So they are good with their warranty service, but I'm not so happy about them replacing a 139K BTU unit with a 126K one.

Re: New Construction in Marlboro NJ - A lot of questions

Thank you, Grottoguy, for giving me the link to your pool build. I love the design. From the Birdseye view, it's an elegant and simple design, and yet it's different from any I've seen. I love it!! Getting a pedicure now, so I'll read this thread later (hard to focus since my feet are so ticklelish - LOL, LOL!)

I've enjoyed your posts - I'm learning a lot through your questions. Thanks again! Suz.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.