Salt Level

wvbu

Nov 25, 2014
Carriere
The Instant Salinity level on my SwimPure Plus will only read for a few min after system starts, it then reads "0". Has anyone had this issue and how was it solved? The salt level is good and the system is generating.

Welcome to TFP!

The instant salt reading only shows non-zero when the cell is active. The cell cycles on and off based on the percentage setting, so what you describe sounds normal as long as the percentage isn't set to 100%.

The % is 35. I guess I'm a little confused. It was my understanding that the unit is generating if the generating light is on and it is on all the time unless there is a problem. If what you are telling me is correct, then in the past when I have looked at it I have just been looking at the right time to see the Instant Salinity. The manual says nothing about that. But that is not unusual.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.