Shopping for AG pool

Conchi

Nov 25, 2014
ny
Split by moderator from HERE. Please ask your own questions in your own thread and not hijack other member's threads. You will get advice specifically addressed to you.

I'm in the market for an above ground pool also. Any recommendations on good, reliable brands and online dealers would be helpful. There are so many choices and I can't tell the difference between the cheaper and more expensive brands. We want an oval 12 by 24 pool (we already leveled part of the yard to fit that size) and we would eventually like to build a deck around it, so I want to find something that will last. Is there any difference in durability between the steel, aluminum and resin materials? Thanks

I love my Sharkline and have had it for almost a year. I found a local dealer/installer but if I had not, I would have bought it from Pool Supply Warehouse. They have the best prices.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.