Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pentair or Polaris Pool Cleaner Wall Fitting

1. Back To Top    #1

Mansfield, Texas

Pentair or Polaris Pool Cleaner Wall Fitting

I have a general question that may require a more specific answer.

Are all the wall mounts for the pressure side pool cleaners interchangeable?

I have a Letro Legend pool cleaner and I broke the wall mount where the hose attaches to it. when I removed the mount it was actually a Polaris mount.

If the answer to the first question is no then can someone tell me what wall connection I should get? I have searched the web and it appears the wall mount that comes with that cleaner is the EW22.

Obviously there is a Polaris that works with the cleaner also but it appears I have to order this in multiple pieces where I can get the EW22 as an assembly. Is one better than the other or are they pretty much equal in quality?

15,000 gallon plaster pool with spa and water fall, 250 Pentair MiniMax Plus Heater
    Nautilus FNS FIberglass D.E. Filter 48 Sq ft, Leslie's DPD Complete Chlorine Kit + TFTestkits Chlorine & CCs Kit.
    Oak trees overhanging most of pool

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry
    Silicon Valley, CA

Re: Pentair or Polaris Pool Cleaner Wall Fitting

You need an E23. That is just the piece that threads into he wall of the pool, to accept the feed hose. This is a Pentair/Lectro part.
    Factory Warranty Station for:
    Jandy, Pentair, Sta-Rite, Raypak, Polaris,
    and Paramount pool cleaning systems.