Help! New Pool Install and liner choice regret!

Aug 14, 2014
Dover, DE
We just (mostly) finished installation of our 20 x 40 inground salt water pool. The concrete decking is the only thing left and will be finished in early spring 2015. We debated liner color for a while and was leaning toward a tan pool liner. After looking at pictures on the web we went to see a real pool installed with the color we were considering, we chose the tan Sedona liner.

We now have the pool water in and are concerned about the color of the water! It's looks green!!!! So upset. When the water was half way full it had this great Caribbean look, but now looks like a muddy pond. It may be the winterish sky or dirt surrounding it, but I'm really concerned.

Anyone have the Sedona liner installed in their pool and have an encouraging story for the pool color come Summer? Or anyone who changed out the pool liner quickly?

I'll post pictures when I figure out how to in the morning. I'm loosing sleep over this issue!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.