One leg Sinking

Hi Molly :) I'm Australian too and I had the exact same pool last summer... It was great... We upgraded to the larger Intex this year, as its deeper and a little longer and wider.... I have one corner that isn't level... Its actually high so we are going to try to remove some dirt from underneath the supporting railways sleepers we decided to use...

Love the sound of a bigger one Laceygirl, I thought this one was going to be too small - really just wanted to prove to hubby that I would use a pool, so far so good :) I try to do at least 100 laps per day, more on the weekend. Hope you are up and swimming.

It's a real pain in the butt when things aren't quite level, I wondered whether it would be possible to use V shaped wood wedges to slightly jack up the end that isn't quite level. Removing dirt from the other end does sound like a better option, although the supports are resting on a heavy duty tarp and trying to remove dirt without damaging that would be hard.

I've also discovered that the patch I used on the leak we found when putting it up has lifted from the corners, found that out when kicking up muck from the bottom to clean. Now, I'm on the hunt for an underwater sealer.

Hi Molly,
about that patch lifting, I dont know how you went about the patch, but the best way is to layer the patch.
put a small one over the hole
then put a larger one over the first and then another that one.
3 or 4 layers and you shouldn't have to worry about it much.

If you have a squeegie to use when applying the patches, and squeegie the patch thuroughly, the corner will most likely never lift.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.