Inequality with water features

Sep 24, 2014
Kissimmee, FL
So our Pool has 2 waterfalls and despite contractor claims that plumbing was done correctly their streams are different noticeably different.

Do you guys have any idea what I should do next?
Should I require him to fix it, which would mean undoing a portion of the deck. Not sure if it's worth the hassle.

The difference in about 3-5 inches.

I'll post a picture later once its bright outside.

I suggested that he block one waterfall to send all the water to the problematic waterfall not sure if that will fix it, but it's something to try.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch and great site guys.

Welcome!

I would certainly try to get him to remedy the problem. Done correctly or not, they are different. My first thought is separate valves for flow control to either place. Let us know how it goes when you find a solution.

I can't see a pic, however that doesn't matter. If it's bothering you now, it will drive you bananas later. I would stand my ground on having it fixed to your standards..

52a4209099ae5c26b920d355204e411c.jpg
1de933c362cafc187703805ff0f72b65.jpg
e47bb87ccec5b5dbc6972e21be761ec1.jpg
6913d21c12d8653c4fa55ef81c135b19.jpg

Here are some pictures I just took

Here is the picture of the equipment pad.

The first leftmost valve in the picture is waterfalls (front pipe) and returns (in the back).
1 pipe for both water falls, which connects to the middle of a 2nd pipe going to both waterfalls supposedly at the same thickness and distance.

equipment pad.jpg

Ugly Drawing Below :)
Untitled-1.jpg

Well it certainly isn't symmetrical and it doesn't look like it will be easy to fix. Can you get to the waterfall plumbing on the other side of the platform (next to cage)?

Also, is there a way to remove the front part of the water to flush out and clean the orifices? There might have been some debris that got stuck in one but not the other.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.