Aqua Rite - low salt reading with new cell

Peetz

Nov 10, 2014
Merritt island, fl
I am wondering if the same issue has occurred with my system as in this thread. I had a pool service who stated that my Control board had gone south and with out consent replaced my PCB instead (not just the $2.50 diode known to fail) and now I am seeing readings:
5.41 38P
AL-0
r 1.40
My IG pool was completed in June 2007 and is 15000 Gallons with Aqua Rite system.
Since I am now back in charge of maint. and operations, I am trying to pony up on my knowledge and see what if anything is malfunctioning. I suspect the Board she replaced is not the correct one?
Any input on what I am seeing above in the diagnostic will be of great assistance as I download manuals and troubleshoot.
thank you = PEETZ

r 1.40 indicates that the main board is not a new one. The new boards should be r 1.58 or r 1.59. Maybe they only replaced the thermister. What board did they replace, the main pcb or the display board?

The readings are set to metric. To change back, go to temperature (showing 22 C) and then move the switch from auto to superchlorinate and then back to auto.

The readings are good and indicate that the swg is working properly. The salt level is 3000 ppm. In metric, the salt is displayed in grams per liter (showing 3.0 g/l).

How old is the cell?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.