Advise please on packaging a NEW Sharkline Matrix oval

tmwjmw

May 19, 2014
Hoboken GA
We decided to drain and replace our Intex 18'ft pool and replace it with a nice oval. We are not planning to bury any part of the pool and we do want swg on the pool. Since we had the Intex we had a nice sand pump and swg that where Intex. Worked beautiful!!!!! We are looking at a Sharkline Matrix in oval 18x33. I would like advise on putting together a compete order on pool supply world. I would like to know what pump (size to get with this pool). I was reading about the variable pumps and like the idea of running it on low 24/7 if i needed too. Our yard has not debris other that bugs that dive in I don't have leaves and such to worry about if that makes a difference. I had a beautiful clear Intex all summer using BBB method. I would also like advise on liners and if we need an additional return added. Last i would like to know if you guys can recommend a auto cleaner you like. When i had my inground we had a polaris but I don't think those work in AGP's and with the Intex we never figured out anything to work.

Tammy

Welcome Tammy.

I wouldn't go with an extra skimmer based on the amount of debris you have. Can't say much about liners, but PSW will help you on that and the liner choices. Go with a Robot cleaner, and get the best you can possibly afford. Looks like you are well stocked on kiddos, so maybe they can help keep it cleaned out. :mrgreen:

1hp 2 speed pump is what I would suggest for the pump. The Hayward Matrix is a great pump. Many use it. The type of filter is up to you. Take a look at pool school for the different types of filters and what's involved with them. ?
I would go with at least a 25 mil liner. The thicker the liner the better. You don't want to skimp on the liner.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.