Best online site for furniture?

I've seen some good stuff on Overstock.com. Find what you like and get it when you think the price is good. From what I could tell it goes up and down weekly. You can also get better pricing if you sign up for their emails. You can also put something in your cart, let it sit for a day or two and they will email you with a coupon code to get more off when you complete the checkout. I picked up four of these along with the cushions and covers. I looked all over the net for this style and this was by far the best price on this style of lounger and the quality is awesome. Other loungers like this were close to $500 each. I'm looking for bar stools next but am not in a hurry because I haven't build the kitchen yet. :)

Here are a couple of shots of them in real life use…

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

Buying big item like furniture online is tricky in case you have to return item. We bought a nice sofa patio set two chairswith coffee table, two lounges, umbrellaand a deck box all for under 2K @ Sams Club, been really happy with our purchase thus far. We almost bought a set at Patio 1 but the price was around 3.5K and that was only for the couch and 2 chairs.

Here is the set we purchased very happy with it thus far.
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/amelia-4pc-seating-seating-set/prod11640178.ip

Thanks. As a Costco member, I do check them online. Way fair, Hayneedle, Overstock all seem decent. We have Amazon a Prime so always check. I don't know if any wholesalers sell direct online. I really like the deep cushion resin wicker look, but haven't quite found that must-have deal yet!

We have a resin wicker set in our upstairs balcony and I can tell you little nat/bugs like to hide in the gaps between the wicker. We live by a lake/retention pond so there are many bugs, I see that you have a screened in enclosure (very nice by the way)so you will not have that issue. We often spray the furniture down when we have guests over. The set downstairs is aluminum and we have zero issues with bugs.

Make sure to post pics of whatever set you decide on.

Obvously I guess, that sorta depends on your price range.

from my search last year, I found that Sears has some pretty good quality stuff for what I considered a reasonable price.

Since you have a SWG like me, I highly recommend getting either Aluminum or Teak framed furniture. Steel frame furntiure will rust in a relatively short period of time.
Im sure you prolly know this, but figured I would mention it anyway.

All - What online sites have the best selection/pricing for outdoor patio furniture? With the pool going in, we are hoping to catch some off-season close outs. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.