New build Long Island NY

Nov 6, 2014
Ny
Started my build November 2nd a 34x48 concrete wall vinyl lined Mountainlake pool with one inside bench one swimout 3 pentair 5g color lights and for 4 Laminars

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone I started my pool build November 2nd it's a 34x48 mt lake concrete wall vinyl lined pool. I got 48" walls in the shallow end and a 8' deep end I'm going with black granite liner with sure step I'm also going with 3 pentair 5g color lights and 4 Magic stream Laminars on the patio water feature will be 8ton moss rock waterfall with three spillover's. On to the pics

Starting the dig mid dig and painting some lines
setting forums
forums removed

This is going to be interesting to watch!

I see where they dug the deep end. Will there be any more digging? What will go on the bottom?

I love the shallow end. It looks like a great place for water playing!

Thanks for taking us along for the ride!

Kim

Welcome to TFP! I am originally from Long Island. It's looking very nice so far!
Thanks! What part of island?

This is going to be interesting to watch!

I see where they dug the deep end. Will there be any more digging? What will go on the bottom?

I love the shallow end. It looks like a great place for water playing!

Thanks for taking us along for the ride!

Kim

Thanks Kim yes the deep end still has to be shaped then the pool bottom gets a vermiculite Portland cement mix finish then liner

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.