New build Long Island NY

Are you going to be filling it up imdiately? Sucks to be building a pool on Long Island right now, since you likely won't be using it until May or June.. maybe July? I only got to swim in my pool for a month after it was built and I'm already jonesing to take a dip!!!

Yea does suck! We should be filling the pool next week and then im taking my own Polar Plunge :snorkle:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
i also have the screenlogic setup and i love it, I use it with the iPhone/ipad apps. responds very quickly to commands and so far i have not experience any connectivity issues. Happy birthday
Good to know I also ran a 4 wire from my house to the easytouch so I'm not going use the wireless unless I have problem with the wire. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Happy Birthday!
Thanks!

Little update ran the wires for the pool service today going to mount panels tomorrow . I'm running a 100amp outdoor sub-panel that will run the pool and a pool house that I'm going to put up next year. I also ran 2 separate runs of 4 wire for the screen logic and a run of cat5.

Running 11/2 conduit for 3 #2 and a #4 for a ground

After wire was pulled and all conduit was glued I back filled the trench with about 6 inches of dirt and put 3/4" conduit on top of it for the 4wire and CAT5 line

Then I built this mounting post for panels and low voltage transformers

Tomorrow's another day!!!!

No, quite the contrary! You did it just the way it should be (IMO). I like having control over every pipe. In case one springs a leak, a valve on each pipe can come in handy in troubleshooting and isolating it. NOt to mention you can create all sorts of neat water currents by playing with the valves. Fun Stuff!

Awesome!

Is to many valves bad?

Great job! That is a lot of work!

How is your back and hands feeling? I hope you have a big tub, lots of Epsom salts, and BEER!

Kim
Haha slept like a baby!!

You didn't trench that yourself, did you? :shock:
NoI had a buddy do the trench with his excavator

No, quite the contrary! You did it just the way it should be (IMO). I like having control over every pipe. In case one springs a leak, a valve on each pipe can come in handy in troubleshooting and isolating it. NOt to mention you can create all sorts of neat water currents by playing with the valves. Fun Stuff!

Awesome!
Thanks

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.