Need lots of help. I have read over the closing instructions on here. But, I still have questions.
1) Where should my drain be located (I see 2 round white items in the deep end of my pool, but nothing else in my pool resembling anything close to that). Could these be the drains? if so, how do I blow them out?
2) Would adding anti-freeze work in lieu of blowing out the lines?
3) If I need a shop vac, what size would I need to get the job done?
4) There is still some small algae remaining, but I don't know if the weather will permit me time to get it cleaned up before I close. I need to close tomorrow as we are expecting temps to drop below freezing (20's ) for the next 10 days with some possibility for snow. Would there be huge implications if I let it the way it is and just get it closed?
5) Not sure how far below the skimmer to lower the water. Can someone help me with that? (My pool stats are both Sig line below).
I truly appreciate any assistance any of you can provide.