Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Return Jets

1. Back To Top    #1

Return Jets

Does anyone know where I can find replacement jets like the ones in the pictures below? I'm also looking for a cap so I can close off the bubbler in the event that i get a solar cover. They are 1 7/8" diameter. Thanks!

23K gal, 38' x 22' irregular, gunite, StoneScapes Mini Pebbles, 2 HP TriStar 2spd pump, 525 sqft cartridge filter, TurboCell SWG, ProLogic controller, The Pool Cleaner 2 Wheel

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Return Jets

These were installed in my daughter's pool after it was re-plastered. On the side of the main body it says "Aquastar Pool Products, 877-768-2717, P/N ASD-101-08. The pool was re-plastered by Classic Pool and Tile out of Grapevine TX. Keep in mind that the hole size is important for back pressure. When they replaced these on my daughter's pool they replaced the existing 3/4" ones with 1/2" ones which caused the pressure to about double. Classic gave the right size and the pressure is back down to about 10.

Jim R.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Return Jets

Thanks Jim. I'm really only looking to change out the one for the bubbler and leave the rest of the returns alone, so hopefully this wouldn't change the pressure so much.
    23K gal, 38' x 22' irregular, gunite, StoneScapes Mini Pebbles, 2 HP TriStar 2spd pump, 525 sqft cartridge filter, TurboCell SWG, ProLogic controller, The Pool Cleaner 2 Wheel