Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Pool Build- Huntington Beach, CA

1. Back To Top    #1

Cool New Pool Build- Huntington Beach, CA

1st time posting but I've spent a lot of time here for research and ideas, I just got my final sign off after a 90day build 3 days ago.
    I wanted a simple 11x25 5.5-6ft deep chill pool with no hot tub (had an in-ground jacuzzi prior that I never used). After seeing a few of the neighbors pools that were just completed in the last few months I decided to take the plunge literally.

Here are some pics to enjoy from the build process with a before and after.. Enjoy

http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/Er...bed/slideshow/

And yes I bought my TS-100 kit
    11'x25', 9500 gal IG, Ocean Blue PebbleSheen
    Pentair- 3HP IntelliFlo-VS, MasterTemp 400 NG, DE filter FNS plus60, Hayward AquaRite SWG
    Zodiac Aqualink-Z4 with iAquaLink, Jandy LEDs, 4'sheer waterfalls with waterbowls, Lightstream glass tiles

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Pool Build- Huntington Beach, CA

That is very pretty! I like the tile you picked!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

thanks

I found it doing a search on this site for tile ideas. This is the place: http://www.lightstreamsglasstile.com...teel_blue.aspx
    11'x25', 9500 gal IG, Ocean Blue PebbleSheen
    Pentair- 3HP IntelliFlo-VS, MasterTemp 400 NG, DE filter FNS plus60, Hayward AquaRite SWG
    Zodiac Aqualink-Z4 with iAquaLink, Jandy LEDs, 4'sheer waterfalls with waterbowls, Lightstream glass tiles

4. Back To Top    #4

Very nice build. I hope you're not planning on leaving that little duckie floating around for very long.
    14K Freeform Gunite w/60% Blue Quartz plaster, Quad DE filter, Intelliflo VS Pump + Booster for Cleaner, Aquacal Heat Pump

5. Back To Top    #5

Looks good. Fits very nicely into the space. And welcome to TFP!
    Mike
    ~17' x 34' IG pool with attached spa - 20500 gallons - Gunite with a "pebblesheen"-ish finish
    Jandy iAqualink with iPad and Jandy PDA remote - Pentair IntelliFlo VS 11018 Pump
    AquaRite SWCG - Pentair SMBW 4060 DE Filter - Really Old Raypak heater
    "Wall-E" an Arneson-Hayward Navigator - A couple of Jandy/Zodiac WaterColors LED Lights - Blue-White F-1000 Flow meter