Which Pool Cleaner

Oct 27, 2014
Australia NSW
Hi There
I am new to the forum so take it easy on me ,Just purchase a house with a 45 000 litre pebble crete pool, i do not have an automatic cleaner and wish to purchase one but just do not know what to get and was hoping to get some opinions here, below are a few facts
1 Would prefer a suction driven unit
2 I get quiet a few large leaves blown in
3 Do not have a bottomless amount of money to spend

any opinions would be appreciated

Welcome to TFP!

For a suction cleaner, I would look at The Pool Cleaner with a leaf canister. Although they are not really designed to remove massive amounts of leaves or larger ones.

I second jblizzle on his opinion. The Pool Cleaner is hard to beat when debating usability and durability. Its design makes it the easiest cleaner to maintain that I have come across.

If there is a big leaf issue, keep an eye on the leaf canister to make sure it does not get clogged when it is first installed. After the initial big clean you should be fine.

Also a plus of the cleaner is that you get to say the word Poolvergnuegen which is just fun to say.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.