How Bizzarre!

PAGirl

TFP Guide
Jun 5, 2012
Central PA
I had drained our pool to the halfway mark this fall. I had put the solar cover and another cover on, to catch the leaves. (They were floating on the top). We awoke this morning to find both covers away from the pool. What he heck!? Went out to find the muddy paw prints of the local bear all over the side of the pool, the covers both ripped in numerous places, the garbage strewn all over the yard, and a bear-sized pile of poo in the middle of it all. (No picture of that, lol.) cannot figure out why the bear would be interested in a midnight swim, at all! I couldn't really tell if he walked around the pool or not. There were places it looked like the algae could have been disturbed, not certain. (Pump broke at end of season.)

Here are the pics:

Maybe you should leave a pail of water out in case he's looking for a drink. Better the open and easy to get to bucket rather than your pool :shock:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.