Tuna, Grouper & Snapper

pragmatic

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2011
Friendswood, TX
We're just now entering the best time of the year for outdoor living! We certainly take advantage of it!:D
Tuna_zps591b343c.jpg

TunaSteaks_zps726feef3.jpg

Baked_zps25b912e3.jpg

Looks Great!!! I'm a few weeks away from starting my ODK build and can't wait to be in your shoes next swim season. We've been using the spa portion of our pool, but I've lost the fight against having a cold pool. Not even the cover can keep me above 80 degrees anymore.:(

Looks Great!!! I'm a few weeks away from starting my ODK build and can't wait to be in your shoes next swim season. We've been using the spa portion of our pool, but I've lost the fight against having a cold pool. Not even the cover can keep me above 80 degrees anymore.:(
Thank you! That's one of the reasons I always recommend a spa for pool build planning. Nice year round use. Good luck with the ODK!

Nice job pragmatic! As much as I like traditional beef & pork BBQ, it's nice to see someone changing things up on the grill with seafood.
Thank you Bo!

That looks great! What seasoning do you use? I have yet to find one I really like for grilled fish.
Our basic go-to powder seasoning is Rajun Cajun. We switched from Tony Chachere; seems like the RC has a bit less salt and a more spicy kick. But what I really like to use is garlic-instilled olive oil, I make it once a year (1/2lb crushed garlic with 2 liter olive oil, let sit for 2 weeks[room temperature] then decant, add peppercorn [removes cloudiness] and dried rosemary). Now that is great for fish, chicken and steaks.
DSC_9808.jpg

Yummmmm....Thanks for sharing!
I'm now hungry too!! Come-on lunch time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.