Incorrect high salt reading and temperature.

Hello all. This is my first post and I must say I have learned a ton by reading the threads in the last 6 months or so. My issue right now is that despite my pool looking beautiful, and manual readings for salt/chemistry being near perfect, my Aqua Rite with a new Compupool SWG is giving readings that are wrong.

My salt level is currently 3000 PPM and the Aqua Rite says 4000, the temperature of the water is 80 and the Aqua Rite says it is 62! Now that being said, all seems to fine with the pool! Should I just ignore it?

I am not sure if it is a mismatch of the SWG ( it is the 40 which should work). Or is the Aqua Rite having an issue. (Current Limiter)? BTW, I have the "Old" firmware on the Aqua Rite. I think it is 1.4.

Thoughts?

If the temperature reading is wrong, then the salt reading will be wrong. The temperature sensor is part of the cell.

I would suggest contacting the cell provider to inquire about a warranty replacement.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.