Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Blaze Grills.. Have you seen/heard of these new to market?

1. Back To Top    #1

Blaze Grills.. Have you seen/heard of these new to market?

As I continue to do my research for my upcomming project, I ran across these new line of grills.

American made and from what I've read, customer service is top notch. Let me know your thoughts. I'm considering getting this brand of grills.

http://www.blazegrills.com/products/gas-grills/
    Completed 38'X21' IG Free form pool approx 18.5K gallons, sports pool w/spa and tanning shelf 3.5-5.5 ft. Jandy Cartridge Filter, Jandy stealth pumps, Jandy LXi Heater, I aqualink, Inline chlorinator. Click to see My Pool Build

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Blaze Grills.. Have you seen/heard of these new to market?

Blaze Grills are made in China. I have mine in the box. It and the other components appear to be of quality construction. That makes sense comparing there prices to the US manufactured grills.
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks gwegan, Please let me know your likes/dislikes of the Blaze grill. What model did you get?

What got me looking at them was the price and those heavy duty burners.
    Completed 38'X21' IG Free form pool approx 18.5K gallons, sports pool w/spa and tanning shelf 3.5-5.5 ft. Jandy Cartridge Filter, Jandy stealth pumps, Jandy LXi Heater, I aqualink, Inline chlorinator. Click to see My Pool Build

4. Back To Top    #4

I remember seeing them in the BBQ stores I checked out and seemed like good value for what you got over the "big names". I would have considered on, but went with a Primo as the main grill.
    Chris - aka cwescapexlt4x4
    (Build 8/26/14 - 10/17/14) in-ground Presidential Pools 15K gallon salt water pool Pentair Inteiliflo pump, Regal Blue Pebble, Clean & Clear filter, in-floor cleaning,
    LED light, 3' sheer spill, 2 benches, large Baja step. / Pergola by Booth Built 19W x 14D // Outdoor Kitchen, W/Primo grill and BBQ Coach kit for the island.

5. Back To Top    #5

I purchased the 32 inch 4 burner and got the optional sear burner. I liked the price. I was originally going to go with a Lynx Sedona 30 inch grill but I think the Blaze is a significantly better value. I was at $2100 with the Lynx vs $1600 with Blaze and they are very similar. I also looked at Fire Magic and AOG. Again I thought the Blaze was a better value. We will see.
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall

6. Back To Top    #6

You may want to consider Summerset. We have one and love it.
    http://www.summersetgrills.com/
    6,000 gal, IG free form,Beach Series Antigua by Marbletite Pebble finish,Sheer Descent, IG Fountain, Dolphin / Mermaid Statues,Dura- Glas 1.5hp pump,Hayward Pro-grid DE4820, Aqua Rite SWG with T-Cell 15,Heat Siphon Heat Pump DX 5.0 109,000 btu, Pool Cage, 1800sq ft Tremron Estate Pavers,Aquatherm Ecosun Solar Panels 192 sq ft with GL-235 Controller,Pentair IntelliBrite, Apollo Magnetic Stirrer Our New Poolbuild, Jacksonville, FL yr 2009 Solar install Outdoor kitchen upgrade

7. Back To Top    #7

I am purchasing the Blaze 32" with sear burner this weekend. I too have done my research and it appears to be a good deal with good customer service compared to the 2k+ grills. The other option was the Lion, both were top on bbq guys site.
    Anyway this post was started a couple months ago, any feedback on the performance?
    Thanks
    13,000 gallon IG
    PCC IG cleaning system
    Pentair equip.
    Attached spa
    Dire need for surface refinish!

8. Back To Top    #8

I have the blaze 32" with the rotisserie, IR burner, side burner, and various doors.
    Almost two years in the humid Texas heat and no issues. The blaze grill grates heat up to about 650. The IR is noticeable hotter. The rear IR burner is hard to use with the rotisserie. It gets plenty hot, but you can't dial it down to "cook" with. Just to sear. So I use burner 1 and 4 to cook then the rear IR to sear. Going to do a tri-tip tomorrow infact.

I am happy with my Blaze purchase and recommend them for the price point they are in.
    ~Paul
    19x40 IG including 10' BE, 18,000 gal, plaster, 48 SF DE, 1.5HP pump, AquaPure SWCG, Ozonejoe 30MR, Rockwaterfall, LED light, TF-100 Fill date 11/21/2014
    My ODK Build | My Pool Build | If You're From Texas Vote Here

9. Back To Top    #9

Hope so! Just had the 40"er delivered last week.
    25K gal FF; QuartzScapes Barbados Blue; ColorLogic LEDs, ProLogic PS-8, AquaPod, AquaConnect, (3) WhisperFlo 2.5HP pumps, 1HP blower, 3/4HP cleaner pump; Pentair CC 520 cartridge filter; MasterTemp 400 propane, Rainbow 320; UltraPure UV/Ozone; Polaris 280; 7' raised spa by rock waterside; (soon) 62" fire pit, (soon) ODK; 60x40 screen enclosure
    Build - here.

10. Back To Top    #10

Riffe- you building an outdoor kitchen? If so post some build pics. Would love to see...

11. Back To Top    #11

Trying to. Plan on buying studs next week but wife may kill me if I don't finish some other projects first... Not sure how quickly the updates will come but I'll sneak a stud in here and there.
    25K gal FF; QuartzScapes Barbados Blue; ColorLogic LEDs, ProLogic PS-8, AquaPod, AquaConnect, (3) WhisperFlo 2.5HP pumps, 1HP blower, 3/4HP cleaner pump; Pentair CC 520 cartridge filter; MasterTemp 400 propane, Rainbow 320; UltraPure UV/Ozone; Polaris 280; 7' raised spa by rock waterside; (soon) 62" fire pit, (soon) ODK; 60x40 screen enclosure
    Build - here.

12. Back To Top    #12

I have the 32" blaze(sitting in a box still) arrived last week. Like many others have wrote I too think it ranks the best in the $1500 price range. The lion was my other choice and it was tough to decide. So obviously this would be my second choice.
    13,000 gallon IG
    PCC IG cleaning system
    Pentair equip.
    Attached spa
    Dire need for surface refinish!

13. Back To Top    #13

I found this while looking around
    BBQ Grill Fireplace / Indio, CA

They really don't seem to like chinese designed and made stuff, but are ok with American designed and chinese built stuff. Blaze is American designed and chinese built and they like it. I just ordered the Blaze Pro last night, but I am still thinking......

14. Back To Top    #14

Hello everyone, now that several people have had their Blaze's for a while, I'd love to hear some feedback. I've been watching them for about a year now and am going to pull the trigger here on a grill in the next 30-45 days. I'm looking now at their Professional model. Any thoughts/feedback would be great!

15. Back To Top    #15

First post BUMP for Blaze feedback.

FL Guy

16. Back To Top    #16

I have had the Blaze 32" now for a few months and I am happy with the purchase, the flareup is less then the other grill I was using and it cooks pretty evenly. The only complaint I have is that when it rains the drip tray is full of water.

17. Back To Top    #17

Any most recent feedback on the Blaze grills?
    10,965 Gallons IG Aqua Pearl Finish pool, Pentair C&C RP 200 Sq Ft, Pentair Intelliflow VS Pump
    Opened 03/27/2015, TF-100 Test Kit, Spa, Double Flagstone Spillover, Pentair IC40 SWG, Pentair 125K Heat Pump

18. Back To Top    #18

Grill is still doing good, I would still give the same review as in post #16.

19. Back To Top    #19

Thanks for the Blaze feedback. Need to decide between the 32" Blaze BLZ-4-LP or the Napoleon Lex BILEX605RBI.

FL Guy