Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: iaqualink jandy pda

1. Back To Top    #1

iaqualink jandy pda

Can I just buy the conversion kit for like 250 or do I need the whole 500 plus dollar kit? I read somewhere that no matter what the pda needs the expensive conversion.
    8000 gal diamond brite pool with 650 gal spillover spa, Pentair 3hp VS pump. Jandy Cartridge filter and Jandy Heat Pump. Jandy PDA automation system with 2 Pentair Laminars. SmartPool NC74S Robotic Pool Cleaner.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: iaqualink jandy pda

you need the upgrade that does the main pcb & the cpu pcb, but make sure you tell them that it is for a Pool Spa combo as this uses a different cpu pcb. The pda then becomes a slave of the aqualink and you will only be able to turn things on and off but no programming, this has to be done through the iAqualink device (pc, ipad, or phone)
    16,000lts Fibreglass, Magna Mineral Pool Water
    Jandy CV340 Cartridge filter, Zodiac TRi SWC, Z4 iAqualink, Jandy Laminar Jets, Solar Heating, Spa Jets with Jandy 1.5hp Epump operating everything.

3. Back To Top    #3

Of course I do, nothing can be cheap. Any cheap place to get it?

4. Back To Top    #4

I have the Jandy I aqualink and control everything from my I-phone. You dont need the Jandy PDA I believe it retails for about $400 by itself.
    Completed 38'X21' IG Free form pool approx 18.5K gallons, sports pool w/spa and tanning shelf 3.5-5.5 ft. Jandy Cartridge Filter, Jandy stealth pumps, Jandy LXi Heater, I aqualink, Inline chlorinator. Click to see My Pool Build