Aqualink PDA Questions

robl45

Oct 27, 2007
Parkland, FL
I just closed on my house yesterday and have been fooling with the Aqualink PDA system. I believe I should be able to set it so that if I go to pool or spa mode, whatever options should be selected but I can't seem to find out how to do this. Right now I'm just manually turning things on and off. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

I have read through the manual. I programmed the filter pump to come on for 5 hours a day. That seems to work fine. But I"m thinking there is a way to have hot keys or something so I press a button and it automatically goes to say spa mode, fires up the blower, turns on the lights etc. All I can seem to see through reading the manual multiple times is that I can turn the equipment off and on manually.

Also I have the colored LED lights in the pool. I figured out how to change the color of those, thats working great, but I also have 2 laminars with colors and I can't manage to get them to change. Right now one shoots green and one shoots red. I've tried setting them to the auxilary like the lights for color change but there are laminars and laminar lights and I'm assuming I set the laminar lights for the color change, but no matter what color change I select, they just do green and red.

If the laminars are Jandy, I think there are ways to physically hard wire your system so the PDA would work. It would involve putting the laminars on the lights relay and putting additional physical switches to select the various components.

You can program your lam jets and water features to turn on at specific time of day you just need to program it. If you want to tunr them on manually you need to go to devices, if its not labelled try turning on "Extra Aux" as this might be your lam jets.

I never got the PDA I just use the App on my I-phone.

We love the ease of use of the i aqualink system, the lights are so much fun we get nothing but compliments on the light shows!

Hope this helps.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.