Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy 2-speed pump relay install

1. Back To Top    #1

Double Oak, Texas

Jandy 2-speed pump relay install

I am in the process of replacing a non-working 2hp single speed Jandy Stealth pump motor, with a new 2-speed motor. I have a Jandy Aqualink RS6 controller, and I see in the manual that the new 2-speed relay gets connected to the AUX-2 plug that my blower is currently connected to, but other than changing the #2 dip switch position, the manual doesn't call for any other configuration changes. Since my blower was connected to the 2-speed relay needs to be connected to, where should I move my blower to? What config changes do I need to make to have both the 2-speed relay and my blower function properly?

Thanks for you help.

21K gal Plaster pool w/ 6 jet Spa, 2 HP Jandy Stealth JHPU2.0 (upgraded to a 2-speed motor) pump for pool/spa, Jandy 60 sqft DE filter, Aquapure 1400 SWG, Jandy Aqualink RS6 Controller. Water feature with Jandy JHPU1.0 Pump, Tiger Shark pool cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: Jandy 2-speed pump relay install

Sorry for the lack of responses, but automation is an area where there are not many members with experience.

Maybe someone will see this bump and be able to help.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!