Skerdog in Houston Texas

Oct 12, 2014
Houston, Texas
Hello All!

I have been on this site for some time and never registered or posted. Thanks for all of the great information.

I was wondering it anyone knows of a pool cleaning/maintenance company here in the Houston area that uses TFP methods to keep pools sparkling all year long.

We are considering renting our current home out and I would not be able to maintain the pool myself so I am looking for a company or person who could take over and still use the great TFP methods.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Skerdog
Houston, Texas

Howdy neighbor,

The only rebutable one I could find and was recommended to me from several neighbors was 4everclear pools.

They use chlorine gas. Out of the several pool cleaner companies I called, they all just wanted to basically shock the pool every week!

Hope this helps

Hello All!

I have been on this site for some time and never registered or posted. Thanks for all of the great information.

I was wondering it anyone knows of a pool cleaning/maintenance company here in the Houston area that uses TFP methods to keep pools sparkling all year long.

We are considering renting our current home out and I would not be able to maintain the pool myself so I am looking for a company or person who could take over and still use the great TFP methods.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Skerdog
Houston, Texas

Where in Houston is this house?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.