Spray Jet Attachments

zethacat

LifeTime Supporter
I had PB put 2 spray jets under coping. I thought they would be useful for aeration but now I'm thinking they are kind of pointless since I have a waterfall and bubblers.. what would be the best thing to put on them? I can't even find anything online when searching for "spray jet attachments". Anyone know where I can find something that would just shoot a stream of water and allow me to aim it?

080_zpsa14ba9fd.jpg

079_zpsc643d294.jpg

I would put a union on the end of the pipe and then look at different options for what you could put on the pool side of the union. A pressure fit union would make it easy to change the position of the fitting. I would have one piece made up that was just a cap for winter or when you want to not use and keep critters out. Another could be a cap, but with holes (or a hole) drilled into it that would provide a spray. If you drilled the hole offset to one side and at an angle, you may be able to control direction by turning the piece. You could also have one that was a short length of PVC with a cap and drill holes on one side of the pipe. Could turn into a sprinkler that you could turn in any direction. Anything you can put together with the right PVC pieces, some solvent and your imagination...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.