Sandissimos says hello!

Aug 29, 2014
Brighton, England
Hi all!
I'm glued to this forum ever since I found it a few months ago. I live on the South Coast of England and am just having my very first pool built in our small back garden. They hope it will take between 4 to 5 weeks, but the little digger is struggling because our ground is solid chalk! I will post some pictures once I have worked out how to.

Hi all!
I'm glued to this forum ever since I found it a few months ago. I live on the South Coast of England and am just having my very first pool built in our small back garden. They hope it will take between 4 to 5 weeks, but the little digger is struggling because our ground is solid chalk! I will post some pictures once I have worked out how to.

Welcome! I'm originally from Bournemouth, a few miles away, also on the south coast (you know that of course!). You're going to have a pretty short season I guess! Unless you plan to heat?

Welcome! I'm originally from Bournemouth, a few miles away, also on the south coast (you know that of course!). You're going to have a pretty short season I guess! Unless you plan to heat?

Hi Mikech, we are going to have a heater & I'm hoping we'll be swimming from about Easter until September/October. Obviously that will depend on what sort of summer we get, but we are hardy here and often swim in the sea.